Fredericksburg, VA — ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Friday, November 2, 2012
629 Stuart Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Price to be determined at live public auction.
From the Virginia L. Cooper Estate: 2BR/1BA Home in Downtown Fredericksburg, VA. Sold Absolute to the Highest Bidder!
– 1,185 +/- sq. ft. 2 BR/1 BA home
– Living room; dining room; kitchen; den (all brick exterior) w/wood burning fireplace
– Home features wood floors, ceiling fans, built-in shelving, storage attic
– Fenced yard, 2 outbuildings, rear patio, spacious front porch, driveway
– City water/sewer; oil forced air heat; 2 window unit ACs
– This centrally located home would make an excellent investment property or primary residence!! It is close to Mary Washington Hospital, schools, downtown retail and restaurants, walking trails, parks and more!!
– Tax Map: 156-19-629; Zoned R4; Lot 49 & Half of Lot 50
– Only $25,000 Suggested Opening Bid!!
Home Tour: Tuesday, October 23 at 5 pm.